Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Happy Birthday, Sally!

My girl is six years old today. We celebrated all day long, and into next week. She's already stuffed her new Hello Kitty wallet with money and has written in her SpongeBob Diary. She's played with both Polly Pockets and the Strawberry Shortcake thing. We'll put the puzzle together tomorrow (150 pieces - US Map) and then go diving for the jewels and coins in the treasure chest (from the pool store). A good day. I love this kid. She has a new way of smiling where she wrinkles up her nose - it melts me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talking to her on the phone, I love how she lets you know your time is up--

"GoodbyeIloveyou."

--as if that somehow softens the blow...

Juliabohemian said...

especially with the missing teeth...

K Murphy J said...

Happy, happy birthday! August birthdays are the best... I should know. hehe!

Gwen said...

Happy 6th Birthday!!!!

Sherry C said...

Happy birthday, Sally! I will see you soon, girl!

Cath said...

Hope she had a fabulous birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!