Thursday, June 21, 2007

Knit Bit: Project Rundown

Sorry I haven't put up a knitting post lately. I haven't had any FOs (finished objects) lately, so it's not too exciting around here. But I do have some things ready to start.

First, the baby boy sweater. I'm almost half way done!

This is another "Math Geek" scarf. Tami named it for me: The Spumoni Scarf. It's Paton's Silk/Wool yarn - a great yarn, very soft and silky. I need another skein, though.

This is a project I am almost ready to start. It's going to be a gift for my mom. (Hi Mom!) I'll show you what it is when I get started on it.

And this is some daydreaming yarn. I don't know what I'm going to make with it, but I love it. It's Lion's new Organic Cotton (colors: almond and bark). I love the twisty skeins. (Sally is my hand model here.)

3 comments:

AmberJ said...

I love the spumoni scarf...where did you find the pattern?

Sheila said...

Hi Amber! It's called the Math Geek Scarf by Alchemy Yarns. I got it from a Knitting Pattern A Day calendar I have :) PS check your email!

Mel said...

Oh mygosh.......
I'm not fond of pinks ('old' beliefs about redheads wearing pinks, in part) but the colours of the scarf are wonderful!