Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Countdown Continues

17 days until the last Harry Potter book is released. I read on the Borders website that "All the questions will be answered." I have to admit - I'm a little nervous to read the last book because what if all my questions aren't answered? I guess the three biggest ones - Is Harry a horcrux? Is Snape on Harry's side or Voldemort's? Who will die? - will be answered in the book. But I have others, like - What did Harry's parents do? Why were they so close to Dumbledore? How did they have so much money? And, of course, how will it all end? I guess that last one will be answered, too. The Leaky Cauldron has lots of fun stuff, including countdowns for the movie and for the book.

4 comments:

alison said...

I know someone in the industry who knows someone who claims to have worked on the manuscript and knows the answers. The person I know spilled what she "knows." Although I don't follow the series I wouldn't pass the gossip, I mean, come on!

alison said...

I know someone in the industry who knows someone who claims to have worked on the manuscript and knows the answers. The person I know spilled what she "knows." Although I don't follow the series I wouldn't pass the gossip, I mean, come on!

alison said...

Uh, sorry. I hate the double post.

Mary-LUE said...

I'm looking forward to the last book and having some questions answered. Plus, it is always fun to talk about what I would do, if I were writing the story.

Colin is making noises about "having" to read the last one because he read all the others. He might has well read this one. (If you imagine an Eyeore voice as you read this, you'll have his tone perfectly!)