Friday, July 06, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday

Alas, I have no new photos to share. My camera is broke. As in, "I'm sorry but we don't have any service centers and there are no repair options for your camera" broke. If I had broke it about six weeks ago, I could have sent it in and got a new one. But now, I can send it in and pay a large sum and get a new one. I think I'll use my old one for awhile and take some time to shop around for a new one. Anybody have a small digital camera that they really like? Brand and model numbers, please!


Meantime, here's a few pics to hold you over. These are from Samuel's birthday party:
And one knitting pic, just because it makes me happy:
These are some wee little baby booties that I knit up for a friend. (Lion free pattern from their website; Bernat cotton tots 100% cotton yarn)

3 comments:

andi said...

I've got a Canon SD550. Small, compact... takes great pics and movies! I'll send you some HH pics over the weekend, and also a couple that I took of Sally painting :)

AmberJ said...

I have a NIKON COOLPIX S6, but don't like it because you look through a screen instead of a viewfinder. When I am outside its hard to see the screen sometimes and I'm not sure if I got the picture or not. And the battery is internal so, like on the 4th of July, my battery started to die 1/2 way through the day, but I had no way to "change" them, other than to pray it lasted until I got home that night and could recharge the whole camera.

Okay, so that's not quite the review you asked for, but I hope it helps.

Love the booties!

Mel said...

Awwwwwwww.

How come booties are always just too cute?