Sunday, September 02, 2007

Knit Bit: Finished Sweater

I finished knitting the blue/grey stripes sweater last week, so while the hubby went for a little trip to Vegas, I sat down at the kitchen table and sewed up the seams:
(nice, eh?)

and added a crochet edging
(I never thought I'd say this, but I'm really enjoying this crochet edging stuff)

And when I was all done, I sat back and admired my work
and thought, Hmm, this seems rather big for an 18-24 month old. I wonder . . . . .

Yep. It fits my four year old.
This is him trying it on, and Sally is sad because I didn't knit her a sweater. No matter that I've knit her a hat, mittens, a market bag, several scarves, and lots of doll clothes. No, she's upset that this sweater fits Samuel. She even tried to steal it. . . .
Silly Sally. Don't steal your brother's sweater! Mommy is more than happy to make you your very own.

1 comment:

cko said...

I love the sweater! Will you take orders?