Monday, October 01, 2007

Family Camp

This past weekend we went camping. It was really really fun. We went to Leo Carrillo State Park in Malibu, and it was a really nice campground within walking distance to the beach. At low tide, there were tidepools with hermit crabs and starfish and all sorts of things that Sally found fascinating. We got a chance to talk to people who we just saw on Sunday mornings, and that is always lots of fun. At night, we sat around the campfire, eating smores and signing praise songs and talking and laughing. I can't post most of my pictures, because they have lots of kids from church in them and I don't know how people feel about their kids' photos posted on the internet (I guess I live on the edge) but here are some favorites of my kids:

1 comment:

Mel said...

Ohhhhhh....what endearing photos.

Short person on sand is just too precious!
What a lovely time it sounds like you had.