Thursday, October 11, 2007

Three Things Thursday

(1) Target has this cereal called Blueberry Granola with Flax (Archer Farms brand) and it is the best. It has these blueberries that I think are freeze-dried, but they have a crunchy texture that is a little like the marshmallows in Lucky Charms. I am eating it with vanilla yogurt for breakfast.

(2) My Ravelry invitation arrived on Sunday, but I didn't find it until Monday night. It is the coolest thing. It's an on-line knitting and crocheting community and you can keep track of what you knit, what you knit it with, and who else knit that pattern and what yarn they used, or if you like a yarn, you can check out all the stuff people knit with it. It's super fun for me. Oh, and it automatically links to Blogger and Flikr and merges stuff for you. (Ok, so I could go on and on, but I'll stop now.)

(3) I am in the middle of the latest Jasper Fforde book, First Among Sequels. As always, it is so clever that I am delighted by something every few pages.

1 comment:

cko said...

Thanks for the granola tip. I love blueberries and flax!