Thursday, October 25, 2007

Three Things Thursday

Fun internet links day!

(1) It's Pumpkin Muffin time! I'm still getting comments on this post - two years later! There is even a recipe for the Big Can (if you can't find the small can of cooked pumpkin). I'd love ideas for another varation. Thoughts? Let me know in the comments!

(2) The biggest yarn stash that I've ever seen - go see it here. Seriously. Is that amazing or awful? You be the judge.

(3) Evidence that you should NOT self-diagnose with the internet. A few weeks ago I was waking up in the middle of the night with eye pain. It felt just like I had an eyelash in my eye. I wasn't too concerned because I had just been to the eye doctor last month, but stupidly I did a little search and came across this article. I got a bit concerned, but my level-headed husband told me to NOT self-diagnose with the internet, to use the eyedrops that the eye doctor recommended, and see what happens. Guess what happened? My eye doesn't hurt anymore. (The good eyedrops? Systane. Excellent drops.)

2 comments:

AmberJ said...

1. It's not fall until your pumpkin muffins come into being.
2. That is one of the craziest things I have ever seen -- and a LOT of yarn. I love how she said that wasn't "ALL OF" the yarn.
3. Self-diagnosis is very dangerous. I thought I had ring-worm once. I was ready to throw the dog out and Lysol my house from top to bottom. One little detail: it didn't itch like the articles (and I've heard) it does. And it went away on it's own within a couple of days.

Tito Juanito said...

That lady needs to organize her yarn.


I'm glad your eye feels better. I have a sore throat, and I'm checking the internet now to see if it might be MRSA.