Thursday, November 01, 2007

Three Things Thursday

(1) I like the first day of the month because I like organizing my calendar. (ok, calendarS)

(2) I don't like the first day of the month because the bills are due. (hate those bills)

(3) Since I live in crazy southern California, I will spend part of this first day of November replanting my morning glories into the ground. They are growing like crazy and totally too big for the pot I planted them in. We are STILL getting tomatoes, and there are a few pumpkins that I am holding out hope for them to turn orange. I want to try this recipe I found for a baked pumpkin dessert - you clean out the pumpkin, put in some cut fruit and brown sugar and spices, and pop the lid back on and bake it for 1-2 hours. Sounds yummy and fun, right? I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Sherry C said...

Do tell more about that pumpkin recipe. Sounds very fun.

In the Pacific NW, morning glories are a terribly pesky week that invade and take over everything. They are very hard to stop, once they get started, and people are forever complaining about them. It's funny to hear about someone putting them in the ground intentionally!

Mel said...

OH! Definitely tell on the pumpkin recipe!

I'm goin' for a pumpkin cheesecake.
I like living dangerously. LOL