Saturday, December 08, 2007

Grumbling & Gratitude

Grumblings:

My eye is hurting again. I go to the doctor next week.

Grey's Anatomy was all bloody this week. It was like ER. I don't like ER - I like crazy doctors complaining about their lives and making bad choices about their personal relationships. I don't like the blood.

I'm working on a secret knitting gift project and I found two mistakes on Thursday. I tried to fix it - actually I did fix it - but I wasn't happy with the results so I had to rip back about and inch and a half of knitting. (This is approx. 2-3 hours of work) Problem is now fixed and I'm going to be very careful.

Gratitudes:

There was a new Psych on last night which we all watched together. (This is Sally and my favorite show!)

I made some homemade breakfast sandwiches (even homemade oatmeal whole wheat rolls) and they turned out great. Recipes to come next week.

We are going to go get our Christmas tree today.

We have ordered new carpet for the living room, which means (are you ready for it?) that the year-long living room redecorating project is nearing the end.

Christmas is coming soon! I love December. I just wish that it could last a few more weeks.

2 comments:

KreativeMix said...

Loveeeeee the gratitudes!! Can't wait for the recipes :-)

Mel said...

Ack....*sending prayers and healing thoughts*

I love December's light shows....and snow covered lights....and the smells of spicey candles and fudge being made.

*sigh*
It's such a lovely time of year..