Tuesday, December 11, 2007

kid photos to distract you

Here they are, goofing off in the front of our house. They've been riding scooters in between rainy days (which have been frequent for us over the past two weeks).

Here they are in our front yard with the bear named Buttons. He keeps falling over because the wind is so strong. "Silly Buttons!" we all shout to him. We are a bit crazy.
I go in tomorrow to see my eye doctor and I am most likely going to have the lovely scraping procedure I've been dreading. Although, I was in so much pain at 4 am on Monday that I almost scraped it out myself, so maybe the scraping thing won't be so bad after all. Maybe it will be like therapy, some kind of punishment for my eye, justice for causing me pain.
Yeah right. I'll let you know.

2 comments:

alison said...

It's 2 a.m. in California. Is your eye hurting. Are you scared?

I'm on it.

Sheila said...

No, yes very, and thank you :)