Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

I finished Sally's hat on Saturday night. Because I cannot keep a secret well at all, and because I was excited to give it to her, I decided to give it to her on Sunday. I called her in to my room and sat down on the bed with her. Samuel came in, too. I told her I made her something and I couldn't wait two more days to give it to her. "Yeah, and it's a hat!" Samuel told her. He's worse than me. It fits and she loves it.

The other super secret knitting gift is not finished. I blame the vicodin and the flu. (I am passing the blame to things that cannot argue that they are not to be blamed. This is sad, I know, but still I am doing it.) I was making socks for my husband. (Surprise, honey!) I am still making them for him, but one of these days he'll ask me what I'm making and then I'll tell him they are for him. Hopefully they will be done before his birthday. In May. (I don't knit socks fast at all.)

I'm signing off for the holidays. I might get a photo post or two, but no promises.
Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Happy Holiday to you and yours!!