Friday, February 08, 2008

Prepare to be Amazed

So have I mentioned that Stuart and I love the show Scrubs? We do. I don't know how it happened, but this is the show that we watch right before we go to sleep and it erases any scariness from any other show we have watched (Stuart likes those reality ghost buster shows, and sometimes I watch them with him . . . .) and somehow it erases any cares or concerns from the day. Perhaps it just kills brain cells. Anyhoo, we always have five or six or eight Scrubs in the little TiVo folder on our TV.

So last night we settle in for our Scrubs, and the unthinkable happens - there was an episode in there that we actually haven't seen yet. Did you hear that? We have not seen all the Scrubs that are out there. (pause for reflection) AND it was the one with Clay Aiken as the cafeteria worker that Dr. Cox has to fire and I LOVE Clay Aiken!

A Scrubs that we hadn't seen before. I turned to Stuart and said, "I'm SO blogging about this tomorrow."

No comments: