Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Recent Photos

Today in my backyard: Please don't hate me for living in southern California (and you know who you are!), where it is a beautiful day and our pool is currently sixty-seven degrees. The water is a good mix of chlorine, acid, and salt, according to the nice people at the pool supply store, so we're good to go. Needs to be quite a bit warmer for me to swim, though.

Last week:
Sally modeling her sweater. This is the best I got. She was not very patient with the modeling photo session, so I let her off the hook.
Finally, a close up for Jen:
The single button that Sally picked out. It's quite big and sparkly, and really finishes the sweater nicely. My friend gave me a great compliment: she said that it didn't have that "homemade, my mom made this and made me wear it" look. Aw, thanks!


4 comments:

alison said...

You know this (good weather, constant sun, warmth) couldn't happen to better people. If you were any less splendid I would be consumed by envy and hate you all, but you're so stinking great, I can only be happy for you.

Love the sweater.

alison said...

P.S. I was telling Paul in a very neutral/non-eaten up by weather lust voice that your pool is already open and he reminded me that I am headed your way soon. I'm going to be in Santa Barbara in two weeks.

Mel said...

*sigh* I'm sooooo ready for a slice of warm weather.

And I wonder how many times you find fruit in the pool.....LOL


Way cool button.....makes the whole sweater fun!

cko said...

A beautiful button, but the sweater is so gorgeous to begin with. The colors and pattern is stunning!