Thursday, April 03, 2008

Some Notes

The Clapotis scarf/shawl/wrap is clicking right along. I finished the starting and increasing sections, and just started the middle sections. I'm about to drop the first column of dropped stitches. Exciting, I know.

The big TV is broken. We will find out how badly she's broken tomorrow, as I spend four hours waiting around for the repairman to come over. At least I've got something good to knit.

Modifications have begun on the pumpkin muffin recipe. I'm experimenting with less sugar, less oil, and more "good things" like unsweetened applesauce, pureed carrots, and whole wheat flour. I'll let you know what I come up with.

The husband scored big BIG (not just big, but BIG) points this week by surprising me with a license plate frame. Before I tell you what it says, just know that occasionaly he will be required to drive this car, and he still went ahead and bought this for me. Let that sink in, and I'll tell you what it says. Ready? It says "I love knitting!"

That's about all. It's a pretty quiet day. Hope you are well.

1 comment:

cko said...

Stuart is a gem! How thoughtful. Surprises are really special. You deserve it!