Monday, May 26, 2008

Quickie

Sorry about the lack of posting lately. We've been busy around here. Saturday the hub and I celebrated sixteen years of marriage with a dinner at The Melting Pot, and boy was it fantastic. Highlights for me were stuffed mushrooms (mushrooms filled with a little Green Goddess sauce then dipped in batter and cooked - yum) and Vanilla Rum Chicken (yeah, it was super good) and of course the dark chocolate fondue with fresh strawberries and a cup of coffee. We passed on the "modern gift" suggestions - hollow flatware? (lame!) - and went with entertainment gifts - I got him National Treasure 2 and he got me the Indiana Jones triology. Happy Anniversary, honey! Love you!

I think I've posted everything I meant to from our Disneyland weekend, except for this great shot:
which was our entire party on one boat on the Pirates ride - a self portrait at that. (the last row is not us - that guy in the big hat and his friend) Thanks, Mom and Ken, for a fun time :)

2 comments:

cko said...

Congratulations! Time passes so quickly. 16 years is so close to 20! Wow!

Mel said...

Congratulations to you both!

And what a grand time it's been, eh?
:-)