Monday, June 23, 2008

The Boy

The boy turned five yesterday. We were having such fun at his party that we totally forgot to take pictures. (That happens alot around here.) Thanks to everyone who came over to celebrate with us!

Now he's on the couch, complaining of a stomachache. It only feels better when he's playing his new Wii game. Otherwise it hurts very bad. Since he threw up yesterday (yes, during the party) I'm trying to be patient with him. But still. An illness that only responds to video game treatment? Suspicious.

Some birthday fun - a link to the "While I was pregnant with Samuel" story - and an assortment of photos. Enjoy!
June 2008:

May 2006:

July 2005:
October, 2004:
First Birthday, June, 2004:

Asleep on Daddy (also summer, 2004):

Happy Birthday, son!

2 comments:

AmberJ said...

I love that he is sleeping in most of the pictures! :D How do they sleep vertical like that?

Sheila said...

I don't know, but I love the sleeping pictures too!