Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Garden Update

Lots of fun things happening in the garden. Here's the first beginnings of a zucchini: These zucchini plants are growing like crazy, so I think I'll have a huge crop. I love zucchini, but I don't know how much my family likes it. I'm sure they will all love the zucchini bread.

Next up is the first cucumber:

Last year we had tons of cucumbers, so this year I only did one plant. I should have done two. This little guy is being overrun by the zucchinis. Stuart is planning on making more pickles this summer.

Next, green beans.

They are hard to photograph.

Tomatoes.

And finally, a visitor.

We get lots of lizards around here. They don't bother me at all.

1 comment:

AmberJ said...

I'm so jealous of your prosperous garden! I still have the pretty yellow flowers on my tomato plants and white on my peppers (my husband thinks he is going to make salsa).