Monday, July 28, 2008

Cousins Camp

I bet lots of you (including me!) wonder what really goes on during the week of Cousins Camp. No parents, no rules - only Grandpa and Grandma and fun, right? Well, here are some of the pics I was able to get my hands on. Here's a hike in the wash behind my parents house: Here's fishing on the dock:
Here's posing with the matching shirts:
Here's playing in my parent's back yard:
Here's crafts with melty beads:
Here's falling asleep in the fort in the middle of the living room:
Yep. Lots of fun. I'm pretty sure there were happy meals (note the toy Samuel is sleeping with) and donuts and, if I know my dad, lots of ice cream. Kinda makes you wish you were a kid again, huh?

2 comments:

sherriknits said...

That's really sweet!

Mel said...

What an awesome thing to do for the cousins.
What a cool time for the grandparents!

<--wants to make the melty bead thingies!!!! ;-)