Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Crafty Links

It must be that I'm forced to stay at home, but I've been feeling crafty lately. Not just the knitting either (you're shocked, I know - I should have warned you). I've been hopping around blog land and found two neato sites to share:

The Crafty Crow - this is a great site with lots of ideas for interesting children's crafts. Fun, and pretty easy. Stuff my five year old can do. (Totally want to do that red, white, and blue drink.)

greetingarts - found this site from a link from Crafty Crow because I had to check out the darling post-it notebooks. I love post-its (almost as much as I love Q-tips) and these are charming!

Sally's still sick on and off - she thinks she's getting well, but I know better. The new rule: you aren't better until you are symptom-free for 24 hours. We shall see.

1 comment:

Sherry C said...

Ok, I actually checked out these sites. The first one has a whole bunch of things that my daughter would absolutely LOVE to do. We are all over the ice necklaces and frozen grape popsicles. Hmmm...maybe we could combine those ideas and make frozen grape necklaces...

Oh, and the layered drinks--we are so doing that tomorrow for the Fourth.