Thursday, July 03, 2008

Health Update

Sally's feeling better, but I can tell she's still not 100%. She will be fine, then will sit on the couch and not talk at all and not want anyone to talk to her. Then I'll check on her and she'll be laying down with her hand on her stomach. Poor kid.

And now I've got the virus. It's so strange - I'll feel ok, then all of a sudden it feels like I've run into a wall. My head hurts, my back hurts, my stomach hurts, and I just want to lay on the couch and rest. Then, about an hour or two later, I feel better. But I know it will be back.

Stuart is not feeling well, either. (If you are local, don't come over! We don't want to share these germs!) It looks like we'll be quarantined for the weekend.

1 comment:

Tito Juanito said...

I hope everyone gets better soon! I'm disappointed that we won't see you this weekend...