Monday, August 25, 2008

New Stuff on the Side

Welcome to my friend Beth, who just started her very own blog! Confessions of a College Student should be a good read.

Shouts out to my friend Kathie, who has started her own business. Ohana Faith Boutique has some great things - I esp. love the bracelets. I have one that says "believe" and have given them as gifts and they are beautiful and affordable. Go check out her stuff. (Hi Kathie!)

One more plug for my sister's business, AceQuality. If you are looking for camping gear, camping food, or the popular CamelBak hydration backpacks, go check out her site. You won't get better customer service anywhere!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Thank you Sheila! I've been having some troubles with my server, but I think I'm back in the saddle again. =) Joy