Thursday, August 21, 2008

shocking!

Stuart and I have taken the Meyers-Briggs personality test several times over the years. I have gotton more set in my INTJ ways, while Stuart has become more balanced over time. I just took another test on facebook, and guess what?

I came out as ISTJ.

Wow. Quite a shocker.

from Facebook:
ISTJ
The Duty Fulfiller
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

4 comments:

Pot Liquor said...

Hey, could you post a link on your blog for this personality assessment on facebook?

Sheila said...

Hi! It's called "MyType" - I think if you search on facebook for it you'll find it.

geekyhistorian said...

So I have a blog now....I doubt I'll be faithful to posting, but we'll see...I don't know how you add friends on here...but my blog is confessions of a college student

: )

rvodyssey said...

I joined Facebook to take the test. Thanks for excepting me as a friend. I found another Type test & came out ENFP (as usual). I knew it was not the same app since it did not have the cool title and brief description. After reading these comments I went back and took the MyType test. Still ENFP (I'm so far out on each continuum) I would be also shocked if I changed). Very fun and I like that all types are positive. PS Rich is ISTJ, what is Stuart?