Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Trip Pics

What Samuel did at Grandma and Grandpa's house: What Sally did and Grandma and Grandpa's house:
What I did:
and check out the view - beautiful!(The first picture is Samuel with his cousin Matthew playing with the sand toys. The second is Sally, taking pictures and videos of the hummingbirds. Dozens of the loudest hummingbirds that I've ever seen (heard?) before. The third is the beginnings of the red scarf that I'm knitting for The Red Scarf Project. The view is northern California beauty.)
(There was lots of other stuff we did, but I have to make dinner and then there's soccer practice and bathtime and reading and bedtime . . . more tomorrow!)

1 comment:

rvodyssey said...

Tell Sally that I'm looking forward to hummingbird photos on her blog. Some time when you come to Arizona maybe I can show her hummingbirds at our feeder. Not to mention both kids can meet Max, who will just love them.