Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ramblings

I just got off of facebook. Boy do I love flair! (for those of you non-facebook types, you can collect little buttons - called flair - that represent almost anything that represents you - books, tv shows, movies, political party, fun quotes, funny quotes, etc and etc) It's a very strange thing to have this collection of people that my life has crossed over the years assembled in one place. I've been thinking alot about high school recently and it seems like a whole other lifetime ago. I read my yearbook and a few of the people that wrote in there I have no recollection of them at all. I find that sad and shocking at the same time. (People, write the first and last names of your friends in your yearbook. Don't think you'll remember - you may not. Trust me.) I found one of my teachers from high school and send him a note. I don't know if he will remember me.

After reading the first two Twilight books in record time (two days each - pretty good considering I cooked and cleaned too), I did not permit myself to buy the third book. Unfortunately, my library had it on the shelf. I have it now - started it last night. Lucky for me (and for the fam) it doesn't hold my interest as much as the first two did, so I think I'll be able to finish it at a saner pace than the first two. We shall see.

I'm off to bed. To read.

1 comment:

AmberJ said...

I'm a bit jealous that your library had them available at all! I'm still waiting -- you can check out my latest post to see how long I will have to wait. :)