Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Miscellany

I watched the new House last night (yippee!) and my stupid TiVo cut off the last few minutes. Fortunately, Stuart was recording Fringe on the other TiVo, and it started with the ending of House, so I got to see it after all! Then I watched Fringe with him, and now I'm into that show too. (sigh)

I renewed my teaching credential. I just checked my status, and I'm all legal. It's valid until 2013. It's crazy to think about what my life will be like in 2013. Sally will be a freshman in high school, and Samuel will be in fifth grade. I will have celebrated twenty years of marriage (in 2012). I can't even get my mind around that. Crazy.

I just got an email from the library that the fourth Twilight book, Breaking Dawn, is being held for me. I can pick it up today! I love the library.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

AmberJ said...

I miss our TiVo! We cut back due to finances and stuff and I miss it terribly.

I'm a little jealous that your Twilight book is ready before mine. i still have...157 more to go. Hey, i was 180-something in line just last week, so I am EXCITED! :)