Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween Photos

For Halloween this year, we went to a big party at our church called Trunk or Treat. We had our car there and passed out lots and lots of candy. Here's me (the halloween princess) and Sam (the jedi): And here's me with Sally (the 80's girl (yes, I was thrilled she picked this!)):
(special thanks to Beth for help with the sweatshirt and the side-pony)
Here's our friends who helped pass out candy, Jack (the dragon) and Mia (the mermaid):

Super fun time at the Trunk or Treat! My only regret was that we didn't get any pictures of the kids on the mechanical bull. That was a bloggable moment, my friends!


1 comment:

AmberJ said...

What a great idea! Your costumes are awesome.

Hey, I saw that CA passed the one man-one woman marriage law into effect!