Thursday, November 13, 2008

Knit Bit: Socks in Progress


These are a gift, so it may seem strange that I'm putting pictures up of them in progress, but it's trickery. The person receiving these knows that I'm knitting her socks, and I seriously don't think it will detract from the gift at all if she sees the progress. The sock yarn is Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in the Indian Summer colorway. I'm fairly certain that is the name of the color, but the color wasn't on the yarn label, so I can't be 100% sure. (The trickery is that I'm knitting other gifts that I can't show, so that's why the knitting content has been low. As I give the gifts out, I can post pics. One of the gifts I'm super super excited about, and thankfully it's not a Christmas gift, so I don't have to keep the secret very long. You'll see pictures in a few weeks!)

No comments: