Thursday, December 04, 2008

Knit Bit: Fangirl Gift

So I was a little obsessed with the Twilight series and movie, but I'm pretty over it now. The movie was good, but I didn't find it great. However, I did have to knit a gift for my fangirl friend who dragged my very old self out to the midnight showing, introduced me to her nice (and young) friends, and made me feel young all over again.

As an early birthday gift and a Happy Twilight Day gift, I gave Beth these:


Twilight fingerless gloves.

The images are based on the first book (Twilight) and the third book (Eclipse).

Yes, she likes.

Beth, I hope you have a very happy birthday and get everything you want and more.

3 comments:

AmberJ said...

Those are the COOLEST gloves I have ever seen! You have an amazing talent.

mrs.cupcake said...

I don;t suppose you designed a pattern? I would love to make a pair.

Sheila said...

mrs.cupcake, why yes I did! email me at mommychew - at - hotmail - dot - com or find me on ravelry (i'm mommychew)