Thursday, January 29, 2009

another day in paradise

the cold is better.

my really nice neighbor told me about a new recycling place, which i went to and found them to be fast and friendly. and they paid me in cash. if you live near me and want the info, email me. or call. whatever.

the trash people are making me mad again. they leave me nasty notices telling me to not put my trash cans by a mailbox, but come on! we are on a cul-de-sac and there are mailboxes on both sides of my driveway, with no space to park a car even. today they took trash out of the trash can and put it on my fence. SERIOUSLY. it was part of the pool cover - i want to throw it away - and they gave it back. can they do that? where's that phone number . . . . somebody over at the city is getting an earful from me today.

it's windy today. may try to fly a kite. the kids would love that.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

we didn't fly a kite because Samuel fell asleep in the car, but the dog is all clean and my neighbor helped me fight the garbage company - and I'm pretty sure we won :)