Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I want them back!

I had a great dream the other night. I dreamt that Burger Bundles were back at Burger King.

Back in 1987, I was in high school and working at a used bookstore (one of my all time favorite jobs). The closest fast food was a Burger King across the steet, so I would frequently spend lunch breaks there. This was the year they had Burger Bundles, little three packs of mini cheesburgers. I loved them to no end. I ordered them everytime I went. My boyfriend (now the husband) stopped asking me what I wanted, because it was always the three pack Bundles. Then they stopped making them and I was sad.

So in my dream, I wake up and Stuart tells me to get dressed, because before we take the kids to school, he's taking me to Burger King to stock up on the Burger Bundles, because they were back for a limited time. I woke up before we left the house, but it was still a good dream.

I'm writing to Burger King. I'm starting a "Bring Back the Bundles!" campaign. Three mini burgers for $1. Who's with me?

Corporate office:
Burger King Corporation
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, Florida 33126

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheila, just to let you know I was at Burger King this morning in Virgina and they were advertising the 3 Bundle Burgers on the window, so I guess they are back and will be in California soon.


Connie, Amanda Fisher's mother

Sheila said...

You cannot imagine my joy upon reading this. Thank you, Thank you, Connie! I am on CA BB watch . . . .

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know Burger King is also advertising those Mini Burgers on TV as of today.

Connie

alison said...

Soooo funny. We have them here in Michigan. I hope they're in Cali soon.

How often to you have a wacky scheme and then immediately have it gratified!

I loved Stu waking you up to stock up.