Wednesday, June 03, 2009

creepy

Thought I should update the blog about my eye status: the cornea in the "bad eye" is now all strong and smooth and good. Sadly, the "good eye" had some dry spots at my last checkup, so now I'm putting drops and goopy night medicine in both eyes. It seems to work, though, because I have had no more erosions since the second procedure. PRAISE GOD FOR THAT!

But guess what? I think I might have figured out how I got this problem. I'm pretty sure - like 95% sure - that I have been sleeping with my eyes open. Can you even deal with how creepy that is??? Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix that???

5 comments:

Tito Juanito said...

Duct tape.

Amber said...

Dang it! I was going to say tape! I think they have beauty tape, too. Like for hair, but you could use it for your eyes...maybe?

Child of God said...

Seriously? How did you figure that out? Did S catch you sleeping with your eyes open?

dre b said...

what about sleeping goggles... or maybe just a humidfier to keep the whole room a little less dry?

rvodyssey said...

I would like to second "Child of God". How did you figure it out? And have you figured out how to stop? Hard to imagine controlling something like that while you are asleep. Did your Doc have an opinion?