Friday, October 09, 2009

fun link friday

So I've been thinking about fractals this week (yes, my mind is sometimes a scary place) and I came across this beautiful website and I realized that I love Julia Sets. That's a Julia Set Fractal to the left. I like the swirly parts. If you have free time, go wander around the website. Beautiful artwork.

What else? How about a sheepy wedding dress? I love these photos! Such a cute couple.

And speaking of cute couples, The Office was great last night - Jim and Pam's wedding - loved it. Best opening of any Office episode that I've ever seen. Stu and I watched that scene twice!

That's all - I'm off to run some errands, including going to the yarn store because, you guessed it, I ran out of yarn in the middle of the hat that I am making to use up the leftover yarn. BUT - I found contrasting yarn in the stash to use for the two-color mittens, so I only have to buy one skein to finish the hat and make the gloves. (I better not run out while making the gloves. That would be a travesty.)

BYE!

No comments: