Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great day! The menu: spinach artichoke dip with bread, onion tartletts, carrots and hummus, turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, yams with carmalized bananas (my favorite of the year), corn green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, and sugar cookies decorated to look like turkeys.

I had to do very little cooking, which makes me completely thankful.

Today I spent the morning decorating, then had a yummy turkey sandwich for lunch, and took a huge nap. A huge huge nap that was hard to wake up from. I love those.

3 comments:

dre b said...

what a feast... thinking of you and wishing you lots of love and happies this holiday season.

Lisa P said...

OK, can you be convinced to share your yams with caramelized bananas recipe?

Sheila said...

Lisa, I'll see what I can do :)