Wednesday, November 04, 2009

shopping links

Hi Everyone!

Well, it's November. Time to start a countdown to Christmas. This year, I'm determined to get my cards in the mail early. (I say this every year.)

If you are like me and you are looking for an easy way to get your shopping done, I have some ideas for you. These are businesses that are owned and run by people I know. Check them out:

Ace Quality - my sister's on-line store - camping gear (tents, outdoor showers, food - everything you need), all kinds of camelbak hydration backpacks, and more. She's got all kinds of personal trainer computer things and heart rate monitor watches for the athelete on your list.

So Many Colors, So Little Time - my cousin Amber's Etsy shop - Amber makes super-cute cards, hair ribbons, and earrings. She takes custom orders, too.

Pressed Ink - my friend's line of note cards - I've used these cards and they are beautiful and thick. Stripes and polka dots. Personalized initial. Love it.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: