Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day After Christmas

Yesterday was Christmas. We had a nice day, celebrating by opening presents with my parents, having a big breakfast, and then playing and lounging around the rest of the day. We went to our church's program, Imagine Christmas. Really an amazing show - if you live in the area, you should come next year. It's very cool. My parents took the kids to the movies on Christmas Eve, then out to look at Christmas lights. Fun stuff.

I have a few knitted things to post, but I can't right now because I'm posting this from my new netbook, and all the pictures are on the home computer. Eventually I'll have access to them from this machine, but I don't know how to hook it up yet. I do have the printer working, which delights me to no end. Thanks, Stu, for such a cool gift :)

Speaking of Stu, he cooked a huge Christmas dinner - prime rib with "the sauce" that Sam loves, sweet potatoes, aspearagus, and green beans. Yummy.

I'm almost finished knitting a green sweater, and trolling around for yarn to knit the next sweater. The cool green & purple gloves are stalled for now. I'm also doing some consignment knitting, which is super fun and makes me feel like my hobby could become my career someday.

That's about all. The dog is being a brat, so I'm signing off. Enjoy the music.

1 comment:

cowgirl52 said...

Your church Christmas program looked incredible!!!!!!! You must have a wealth of talent. To be so blessed...