Monday, March 29, 2010

buzz buzz buzz

Busy as a bee over here - I was assigned two new students, so I'm trying to figure out their classes and fit their schedule with mine - so far it's working out.  Sam and I went to LegoLand yesterday with his friend and another friend and his friend's mom - we had fun, but it was hot yesterday!  We went on the pirate ride and got all wet, then Sam and his buddies went in the splash play zone and got soaked.  Super fun.  Very tiring though.  We are all scrambling to fit things in this week because next week is Spring Break!!!  (that reminds me - note to self:  buy easter candy before saturday night)

If you haven't heard, I've switched to a gmail account - sheilaMchew (at) gmail (dot) com.  The M doesn't need to be capitalized, but I put it that way so you don't miss it.

That's all.  More when I have a chance to breathe.

No comments: