Saturday, August 13, 2011

security changes coming soon

Hi everyone who still stops by the blog!  If you are friends with me in real life or on facebook, you probably know that I got a job teaching at a local high school for this school year.  I'm probably going to turn up the security on this blog in a couple of weeks, and you'll need a password to stop by and read the ramblings.  Leave me a comment if you are a regular and I'll make sure you are on the email list with password information.  Thanks for understanding!

9 comments:

Tito Juanito said...

Um... hello! I'd like to be on The List.

Amber said...

I would love to if you would allow me.

Jenni said...

me! me!

A. Di said...

Me, too!

opto said...

Don't forget me!
Good luck with your new job! Lucky students!!

cko said...

it was UJ's address. Don't forget me...AC

Sherry C said...

I'm still here, once in a while.

Tammy Thomsen said...

me please

Cindee said...

Semi-regular. Just like my cycle. Oops TMI!! :-)